Monday, February 22, 2010

The Creative Side



I came across this picture today... I had to pause. These are my four children 8 years ago. Where did time go? I love this picture and remember the day. We were a young family with no idea of how fast time flies. Pictured David is 12, Jesse is 11, Domenic is 6, and Julia is 3. I keep trying to arrange for that family picture and have a memory to treasure for years to come...I am going to stop wasting time and snap a candid picture next time they are all over for dinner. I have been trying to find ways of preserving memories one of my favorite is pillows. It may be a favorite old t-shirt, a crisp dress shirt or a sports jersey; make it a toss pillow. Keep your memories out where you can see them, not packed neatly in a box marked "keepsake".




An Apron made from a man's shirt.
His Shirt Pillows Made from Mens Shirts.




0 comments: