Friday, February 12, 2010

This Little Piggy Went to Market!


The Thibaudeau Family Farms went to their first Farms Swap and Market. It is a new market in Qualicum, combining both a live animal bird swap with a Farmers Market. We decided not to bring any live birds for sale this first time out. We did bring Heritage Eggs, Fresh Frozen Heritage Chickens, Turkey Breasts. I also brought my Farm Fresh T-shirts and signs. T-shirts are a hit. Following are a few of the designs. I am going to work on some more designs for the launch of summer markets. The Top 3 T-shirts for this first market were; "Cock of the walk", "She thinks my tractor's sexy" and "It's OK to be different".






We also sold some signs and I took a couple custom requests. I kind of felt like city meets country, but that could just be me. I am happy with the first market experience and now I am excited to get to the next one before Easter.


0 comments: